Additio for Teachers
- Q&A and first steps with Additio
- Step-by-step guide to a great setup
- Day-to-day planning in Additio
- Assessment instruments in Additio
- Data export and import in Additio
- Didactic planning and follow up
- Additio as a platform integrated with other platforms
- Communication, reports and training
- Options and management of your user account
Additio for Schools
What's new in Additio App?
Import students from Microsoft Teams
You can import students from Microsoft Teams after you have created your new group. You just need to click on the three vertical dots at the top right hand side, then press Microsoft Teams > Import students. .
Thus, the students list of your Microsoft Teams group previously linked will be displayed. Select only those who take the subject and start with your assessment.