In Settings, the first section we can find is User and inside there are 4 different fields:
My profile: In this section you can see all the data about your Additio user.
- My information: Your email, name, surname will be displayed and you'll be able to link the name and logo of your center.
- My license: You can always access this section to know the license you're subscribed to and the license end date.
- My devices: You can see all your linked devices and unlink those you no longer use.
- Linked accounts: You can link your Additio account to a Google or Microsoft email account you already work with. This provides an easy access to the app by clicking on the corresponding button to access with your Google or Microsoft account. In case you already Desde esta opción puedes vincular tu cuenta de Additio con una cuenta de email que tengas de Google o Microsoft. De este modo, podrás acceder de forma más rápida a la App desde la pantalla de inicio de sesión pulsando el botón correspondiente para acceder con tu cuenta de Google o Microsoft. En caso que hayas vinculado tu cuenta, la podrás desvincular en cualquier momento pulsando en el botón Desvincular.
- ACT: If you think yourself an Additio expert, you can try Additio Certified Teacher.
Update password: You can change your password anytime. Click on Update password and add the current password and the new one too. This option is only available in the website.
Change the email: In case you want to change the email you signed in with, you can do it here. You only have to take the steps in Change the email.
Export data: You can export all your data in Excel. Only available in website version.
NOTE: These are website options. In the app, you can find My profile and Protection with password. Below, Synchronization option. Also My profile include less information than in the website section.
In this section you can set the information you want to be displayed in the Calendar. Thus, select or deselect the options below:
- Hide the days without events from the Week view: By activating this option you can display information in the Week view more precisely. This option is deactivated by default.
- Display Sunday as the first day of the week: You can activate this option if you want Sunday to be displayed as the first day of the week in your calendar. This option is deactivated by default.
- Hide weekends: By activating this option you can display weekend events too. This option is deactivated by default.
- Hide the classes from the calendar: With this option you can hide classes from your calendar and only events will be displayed. Classes will be displayed in Timetable.
- Groups to show in Timetable and Calendar: With this option you can choose which groups you want to be displayed in the Calendar and in the Timetable and which ones you don't want to be displayed. Click on this option to select the groups you want to show.
In this section, you can change the language and hide the help menu and video tutorials.
You can choose among these different languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Galician, Italian or Portuguese.
With Hide help menu you can hide the menu that appears in each tab.
NOTE: These are website options. In app, you can find the options mentioned above but you can also choose if you want some quotes to be displayed when you access the app. In addition, with the Android version you can choose where you want to save resources (internal or external memory).
Here you can decide how you want students names to be displayed and apply the completed cycle in Random student option.
Show students as...: Here you can choose if you want students listed by Name and Surname or Surname and Name.
Random student: completed cycle: In this option you can activate/deactivate the completed cycle of random student option.
In this section you can set the holidays to be displayed in the calendar.
Information and Contact us
Here you can find information about the app.
Contact us: from the website, the email will be opened to solve your doubts. From the app you can Send email to Support, Visit our Help Center and in the Android version you can also find For use by technical support option, to solve any issues that may occur.
Version history: To be aware of the updated features in each version.
Version: The installed version is indicated here.
NOTE: These are website options. In the app, you can also Review Additio on the Appstore (Google Play or Apple Store).