- New search for students in base groups
- Edquizz improvements: Order, hide, colors ..
- New types of utterances in Edquizz: video and mathematical formulas
- Organization in group folders, rubrics, resources, annotations ...
- Mail change from web version
- Importing groups and students from Microsoft Teams
- Sending documents, photos and events from Edvoice web.
- Export the class plan
- Linking students of the groups with the base group
- Automatic sending of the invoice of centers
- Delete messages from the Story or chat in Edvoice
- Sent a quiz only to one student
- New metric in the Student Counting Centers dashboard
- New Edquizz features: images in questions and activity limitation by date
- Activity report
- New group importer from Excel
- Edquizz results analysis
- Integration with Edquizz: quizzes and exams assessed with rubrics
- Conditionals in formulas
- Workgroups: group students and use these groups in any assessment, self and peer assessment
- Edvoice available via web
- Deliveries via Edvoice
- Undo and redo in the notebook
- Integration with Moodle
- Integration with Microsoft Teams
- Linking students and groups with multiple platforms at the same time
- Schedule display improvements
- Login with Apple
- Apply conditionals to competencies and standards.
- Submit rubrics for auto and peer evaluation via Edvoice.
- Send the comments of the columns as feedback to the student.
- Consolidated reports of assistance, incidents and transversal competences.
- Categories to group columns.
- Assessment targets by student competencies (group and center level).
- Visible evaluation notebook for families and students.
- New type of 'average with different bases' category calculation.
- New undo / make changes functionality.
- Link columns with tabs in one click.
- New importer of students from Excel files / spreadsheets (in IOS).
- New importer of student photos from facial recognition (in IOS)
- Self and co-evaluation via Edvoice
- Centralized assistance management through the center panel
- Incident management and follow-ups
- Integration with Educamos
Being able to evaluate several students at the same time, ideal for group, cooperative or project based learning.
Assess your students or track their attendance directly on the seating plan.
Link the planning of your classes with the evaluation activities on your gradebook.
To be able to directly create the groups from Google Classroom.
Generate cross-sectional skills and Common Core Standards reports at the school level (only from the centers panel).
Simplification of the process of creating groups to streamline the process and save time.
The options of the group menu have been grouped, being now more compact.
New version for iPhone! Additio App now available on ALL your devices.
Treat empty cells as zero.
Send resources to students and parents through the Edvoice App.
You can send invitations to Edvoice with a single code for all groups from the school center panel (web only).
New options in the Collaborate license for school centers: It allows you to share standards and skills with other teachers.
Now you can also use your Google and Microsoft accounts to login to the App.
You can also link resources from Microsoft One Drive.
You can invite the students and parents to calendar events of your groups through the Edvoice App.
New option to view the history of messages and events sent through Edvoice (web only).
Now you can copy/paste the columns of skills and standards tabs.
New option to calculate the average of learning standards and the skills.
Edvoice integration (users can send marks and attendance).
New option: Now you can import students' marks from Excel.
A search option has been added to the mark types lists and rubric lists.
An option to filter in shared data lists has been added.
New option: Evaluation by learning standards and skills.
New icons are added, ideal for use in kindergartens and childcare.
Improvements to Edvoice integration.
E-mails sent to the student are unified for co-assesments. Now only one email will be sent with all the links of the rubrics of their companions (Web version only).
A new option has been added in the list of students to generate a PDF with all the rubrics that the student has in the selected tab (Web version only).
You can lock columns immediately or on a certain date. Very useful option in self-evaluations and co-evaluations with rubrics.
Now you can delete the students proposed for the co-evaluation with rubrics (Web version only)
Added message in Apps to notify you when several days have passed since your last sync.
New Collaborate license for school centers. It allows you to share groups, rubrics, plannings and vacation periods.
To be able to select groups to display in timetable and calendar.
To be able to hide from the list the vacations already passed.
Now you can export the rubrics created from Configuration (only available on the Web version)
From the groups you can make the bulk edition of the students information (only available on the Web version).
New options for Self-asssesment and Peer-assesment: You can send rubrics to students and their classmates, and even to the parents of the students (only in the Web version).
Overwrite calculated formulas. This new functionality will allow you to modify the formula of some students to carry out a personalized assessment.
Summary of attendance. You can know the number of attendances, absences, tardiness, expulsions, etc. of a student, and their percentage as well.
Sort the mark types. You can change the order of the different mark types in the list.
New mark type: Attendance count.
When the values of the mark types are changed, now you have the option of overwriting the previous values assigned to students.
Allow to delete rows and columns of those Rubrics which have not been used.
Icon is displayed next to the photo of the student on the day of his birthday.
Now you can see enlarged photo of students.
Planning can be seen on screens Today and Weekly Calendar.
Using keyboard symbols in the generator formulas (Web version only).
Rubric contents can be imported from Excel (Web version only).
Now you can print and generate Pdfs of Rubrics (Web version only).
Export to Excel all the courses planning (Web version only).
Fixed some cases imported from official platforms (Web version only).
New classes planner. It replaces the old diary of classes for a more powerful and flexible planner.
Notable improvement in performance notebook.
Share structures between groups with other teachers through a simple code.
New options to facilitate the importation of students.
Archiving data of the oldest groups in the cloud to free up space on the devices.
Allow tagging and template creation in the annotations.
Perform a complete cycle in the selection of a random student.
Overall performance improvements.
Incorporation of the recommendation program to schools.
New Essential plan.
Distribution of the students in the classroom with the seating plan.
Adding any file within the app.
New amazing feature: evaluate your students using rubrics.
Web version of Additio App: The ultimate solution to be able to use the application in all your devices and have your data synchronized.